THANK YOU for starting the journey to a happy and well adjusted home!
We look forward to seeing you at class with your veterinary records showing that your puppy or dog is up-to-date with their vaccinations. Puppies should be up-to-date in their series. Adults should have received puppy shots and a booster shot at one year old.
Please fill this registration form out as soon as possible and submit it.
Class start date is Monday, March 26th and will run for four weeks.
Puppy Class begins at 7:30pm, Adult Class begins at 8:30pm. Classes are 50 minutes long.
People are being trained as well – if possible attend with anyone who is managing behavior in the home so that everyone is consistent.
Please be sure to bring a “high value” treat for your dog. There will be many distractions (other dogs, new people, lots of pet smells in the shop) so something that really gets their attention is best. We recommend freeze dried treats or the rolls we sell at the shop fondly known as “puppy crack”. They are inexpensive Red Barn food rolls.
- Do not bring your dog on a Flexi lead or similar – a 6 ft or 4 ft regular leash is required.
- Please no choke, prong or martingale collars.
- Please make sure your dog is hungry – do not feed him dinner until after class.
- If your dog is particularly high energy a nice long walk prior to class may help him focus.
- We do not have chairs available at class, if you need a chair please bring a travel chair with you or let us know prior to the day of class and we will do our best to make accommodations.
- Visit our Training Supplies page for items you may find helpful in working with your pet.